Feb 4, 2011

Ups and Downs....

Photobucket


Life for me has been pretty busy. I haven't really had time or felt like blogging in a long time. I have much on my mind. Some of the things are good things. They are wonderful things that are on my list of things that bring me joy. However, there are things that I think about that are HUGE things. I count my blessings everyday and sometimes I am overwhelmed by the abundance of them. I am working on a happier me.

3 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh how I love that photo! Hang in there! I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kim said...

So tender, love that picture, I think it needs a frame and a place on the wall.

Amanda Davis said...

I would frame that picture as well!!! Sorry to hear about the stresses. I think we are all going through them! love ya!