Feb 23, 2011

Snapshots of Bo at Preschool...

I got to work in Bodie's preschool on the day they handed out their Valentine's. We love his preschool. He got to play with chocolate playdoh. He painted a pretty picture with valentine colors and of course got to give his friends his valentines. The last photo shows Bo doing his job for the day. He got to be nametag collector. Personally, I love the shirt I found for him to wear on Valentine's day! It says it all. Bodie is so sweet and compliments his Mama often. He often notices things like when I just put on lip gloss or paint my toes, he will say, "I like yours lips Mama!" or "Your toes are pretty!" Thanks for being the sweetest little three year old Valentine Bo Bo, Mama loves you!
I think it is cute that Annabelle the guinea pig comes out of her little nest to eat snack with the kids everyday (first photo).

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

So fun and cute! Look how he loves it! Quinlan went to preschool there all those years ago. She loved Miss Diana, but who doesn't? What a great place to go to school.

JoTapasa said...

Would LOVE to know where he goes! Great stuff!

Kim said...

Sometimes I feel bad that Landon isn't in preschool, Bo looks like he's having much fun.