Feb 22, 2011

I miss blogging...

Several weeks back I was reading through my old blog posts. I was surprised to find information there that I had forgot all about. I reminded myself that blogging is valuable and isn't a waste of time. I didn't ever think it was but I haven't been doing it lately.

I want to start blogging again and something that holds me back is that time it takes. So I have decided that quick posts about my life and kids is about all I can do....quick, is the main thing. Therefore, I am going to put aside the stupid expectation that I put on myself to tell a long story with each post and have the perfect photo to go with it and just I am going to simply blog! Doesn't that sound nice.

I will still post photos because I can't let go of that but I am not, going to feel any pressure (again self induced pressure) to edit them or do anything fancy to them. I really loved my 365 days of blogging because my posts were short and to the point but still documented my life.

So here goes nothin'....Bodie on the phone with his cousin. They talk for at least 20 minutes each time. Correction, Bodie talks. All images unedited because I feel the need to make everything simple! I love the bottom left one...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think he is calling Landon for a playdate. Wouldn't that be fun? Miss you!!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Yay! I agree, you blog girl! I love reading about your life. Bodie's such a cutie! Love these pics!

Holly said...

Yay, I love reading your posts! I am with you about it needing to be quick. I stopped editing all my photos a long time ago, and thought I purchased some MCP blog-it boards for business purposes, my personal blog gets more use out of them than anything. Fast and easy, or it doesn't get done.

Hope you are well. Been thinking a lot about you. Miss the days of SYLP when we had occasion to talk more.