Oct 31, 2010

"I have trick or treat?"

This is the phrase Bodie would say so he could get candy at Saturday nights halloween party at our church. For the past two months Bodie has been telling me he wants to be a "candy guy" for Halloween. Not knowing what that was he settled on a Skeleton. I think he looks so cute. He still ended up being a candy guy though, with all the candy we have eating in the last month!


Photobucket


HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Miss Avery Girl went as Alice In Wonderland. My very talented Mom made her costume. I think it turned out so darling. She really looked the part!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rowdy played his last football game of the season under the lights at the high school!! How cool is that? I started a defense cheer up in the stands for his team! Good times! He played in his game and just used his uniform as his costume. It was perfect because another one of his friends from the team was at the church activity too. They looked really tough and sporty walking around in their uniforms..full pads and all.

Sports photographer I am not! I need a different lens to get in close. But here he is playing under the lights and I cropped it in close so you could see him putting the hurt on someone! Way to go Rowdy...we are so proud of you and all your hard work this season.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly said...

So stinkin' cute! I gots to gets me some plexiglass.

Kim said...

Very cute, your mom did a great job on Avery's costume, and Bo was the cutest skeleton, I've seen.

Denise G said...

Julia, Wow!!! Those are so awesome photos of your kids for Halloween. Love them. Avery look so adorable.