Oct 7, 2010

Football Practice and Photography Practice...

The other night at Rowdy's football practice I took my camera and was taking advantage of the "golden hour".

Golden hour = the light right before sunset.

I like how the sun makes his eye look like a marble.


But mostly I was paying attention to side lighting. It was windy and I asked Bodie what color the wind was and he stopped and very thoughtfully gazed to think about it. I edited these on my laptop so they are a little bit darker than I would like, however I sort of like the moodiness of them.


Photobucket
Then he cames up with, "It doesn't have any color?" Shaking his head. Smart, smart boy!

These were some of the expressions he was firing off as he was thinking about it. Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

He is smart and good looking too. It does seem like a great time to play around with your camera.