I know I still haven't posted about Avery's first day of school...hopefully I will get around to it. She has started dance again this fall. We decided to try a studio here in town. So far we love it. She is in heaven because it is a "real" studio. Real, mainly because it has a long set of mirrors and a ballet bar. The first time she walked out onto the floor to join her class on the other side of the floor, she watched herself walk all the way across the floor in the mirrors....wouldn't you? I'm proud of her because she seems to be taking it very seriously. Although, she did give me a fit about putting her hair up last week (hair must be up for this instructor).
The bonus about class, is that the public library is right around the corner from the studio so the boys and I go there and read, rest and enjoy each other company. It has been one of my favorite times of the week actually. When Rowdy is at Scouts I do the same with Avery. It works out nicely!
I couldn't decide black and white or color, so here she is...I present Ms. Avery...in pink of course!

The bonus about class, is that the public library is right around the corner from the studio so the boys and I go there and read, rest and enjoy each other company. It has been one of my favorite times of the week actually. When Rowdy is at Scouts I do the same with Avery. It works out nicely!
I couldn't decide black and white or color, so here she is...I present Ms. Avery...in pink of course!

1 comment:
She looks so cute and happy, I bet she is a great little dancer.
Post a Comment