I liked this photo but I am in the process of learning Photoshop Elements. So, I played around with it. I cropped it, removed the booger from his shoulder, the scratch from his forehead and I tweeked his eyes a bit. I hope I didn't tweek too much.... I hope he doesn't look like a zombie! Sometimes when you look at something for a long time you are not sure about what you see anymore. Anyways, I am just playing around and teaching myself the program...basically.Sep 6, 2008
Before and After with Bo-man!
I liked this photo but I am in the process of learning Photoshop Elements. So, I played around with it. I cropped it, removed the booger from his shoulder, the scratch from his forehead and I tweeked his eyes a bit. I hope I didn't tweek too much.... I hope he doesn't look like a zombie! Sometimes when you look at something for a long time you are not sure about what you see anymore. Anyways, I am just playing around and teaching myself the program...basically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It looks like you figured out how to tweek the eyes. I don't think he looks like a zombie. I found a blog entry about doing eyes I will have to call you I wonder if you did it the same way she said. He is such a little cutie. I hope all is well.
You should've kept the booger on his shoulder - you know, for authenticity :)
Post a Comment