Aug 11, 2008

This camera is fun!


I forgot to rotate...you'd think I have never posted a photo before.

These are two of Avery's favorite things on the planet. Millie is the cat and "Cozy" is her blanket. For some reason in my head that is the way it is spelled (No comments from you Nicole about my inability to spell). Millie and Cozy are included in much of Avery's pretend time. In fact, we do all sorts of silly things with them. Sometimes I roll her up inside her cozy and she instantly becomes cozy-rito (or cozy burrito). She literally is giddy when we do this although she is getting to big for it. Sometimes we make cozy peek around a corner at her and she again thinks this is absolutely hilarious. Cozy sprinkles little sleepy dust on Avery's face when I am saying good night to her. Cozy makes funny sounds and sometimes we are greeted by Cozy before Avery says good morning...the sound is something like Rrrrreeee! Ask me in person sometime it is pretty funny. I think it is sweet that her little blanket and cat have such a tangible personality and really are part of the family.

5 comments:

Mama Rak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Rak said...

How smart of you to write down all the good things "Cozy" can do. Avery might forget those things someday and she'll have this to look back on for a reminder.

ps....I'm in complete agreement on the spelling. A+ for the day! Nic

2:39 PM

Kim said...

So sweet, hope your having fun playing around. What a cute little face. I love that my kids are blankie kids too.

Amber said...

Okay, I am officially jealous. It's like you read my mind! I was BEGGING 2 weeks ago for a SLR - Cez reminded me about being in a recession, blah, blah, blah, you have a perfectly good digital, blah, blah, blah. Now I can tell him, "Julia got one..." :) I love these pics and the one of you and your dad!

Alli said...

Love it!