This blue truck just showed up at our place one day and apparently it is ours. Ron always has these random automobiles around because of the towing company. Anyways, how could I not take Rowdy James out and take some photos. These are just a few that I liked.
The reason I have been having all these scrapbook nights, garage sales and returning soda cans like crazy (Ron said he is going to find me a shopping cart soon) is because I am saving all my pennies to buy a new Digital SLR camera. Ohhhh how I can't wait to get my hands on it. The kids will be watching a ton of TV that week while I get to know the camera. Wait they are my models never mind. But for now my point and shoot will have to suffice.
So if you see me pushing a shopping cart full of cans down the street don't be alarmed I'm just trying to get myself a new toy to play with.





2 comments:
I am so jealous you are going to have the best props and places for photoshots, no fair. All I can say is that Rowdy is going to be one little heart breaker we really have to get him and Madie hooked up later in life :)!!!
Fantastic pictures! I need to learn all about photography too, but it seems like no matter how I set my camera, I get tons of worthless shots and every now and then get really lucky with a good one. Enjoy your new toy!
Post a Comment