So I tried a 30 day trial for a photo editing program here is my first attempt. I still need to play with it. It is called Lightroom by Adobe.
Feb 28, 2008
The girl's got some software...
So I tried a 30 day trial for a photo editing program here is my first attempt. I still need to play with it. It is called Lightroom by Adobe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am thinking of trying photoshop elements. A friend here has photoshop regular and elements she said that you can do most things in elements and it is only $50.00? I want photoshop so bad though, my brother in law is a student but even with a student discout it is 300.00. I looked at the lightroom too, but I like the ability to do graphic things with aren't available in that program. You will have to let me know what you think. I am trying to decide a way to save money for a real camera. Cute pictures I can't get Madie to pose without making some really lame face. She is just at a hard stage where I feel like I can't get a good picture of her.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment