Oh my gosh, so many great pictures, I couldn't decide where to leave my comment! I love Avery's new dress and the picture of Bodie in the airplane is my favorite! I am glad you guys had such a great time - what an amazing place to vacation with those you love the most!
Okay so cute, it looks like you had so much fun, I am soooooo totally jealous. How fun for Avery to have her b-day in the aloha state. It was fun to see some pictures of you too. I can't wait to talk to you, but I know the first few days home are crazy, so I will talk to you soon. So many cute pictures, you will have to get busy scrapbooking. Miss you.
I loved the whole thing! I bet it was so much fun!!! I really wish I could go again. HOw great to go with the whole family how much more fun! Have fun scrapbooking that. I think it would take a whole book!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, so many great pictures, I couldn't decide where to leave my comment! I love Avery's new dress and the picture of Bodie in the airplane is my favorite! I am glad you guys had such a great time - what an amazing place to vacation with those you love the most!
Okay so cute, it looks like you had so much fun, I am soooooo totally jealous. How fun for Avery to have her b-day in the aloha state. It was fun to see some pictures of you too. I can't wait to talk to you, but I know the first few days home are crazy, so I will talk to you soon. So many cute pictures, you will have to get busy scrapbooking. Miss you.
I loved the whole thing! I bet it was so much fun!!! I really wish I could go again. HOw great to go with the whole family how much more fun! Have fun scrapbooking that. I think it would take a whole book!
Post a Comment