Feb 21, 2008
Fitness Matters
Ok I can't keep it quiet anymore. I have been thinking for quite sometime I want to start a fitness blog. So I did! It is in my sidebar. I was going to keep it private for awhile to see if I would keep it up, but I want you guys to be in on it from the beginning. I'm not sure exactly what I will be putting on it. My goal is to inspire others and to stay focused on my personal fitness goals. I will be sharing my knowledge of proper diet and exercise. I will share with you some of my favorite healthy recipes and other tid bits of info. I would also be glad to help you with any questions you might have about diet and exercise. If I don't know we will find out together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this idea! I will be watching and try to keep up with you!!!! Maybe you can help me get my weight off too!
You're definitely a good one to start one up! I'll be checking in on it for sure.
I am so excited about your fitness blog. I was just thinking to myself, something needs to changed. We need your inspiration.
Post a Comment