Okay could he be any cuter. I am in love with the third picture down, the way his eyes are sparkling. I tried playing around with my settings a little bit, but I need to get out my owners manual and remind myself what all the little icons represent, I couldn't figure it out. Great job. What a cutie pie in that hat. He is changing and not looking so new babyish anymore.
3 comments:
OMG, he looks like the happiest and most fun-loving child! Great pics :)
Okay could he be any cuter. I am in love with the third picture down, the way his eyes are sparkling. I tried playing around with my settings a little bit, but I need to get out my owners manual and remind myself what all the little icons represent, I couldn't figure it out. Great job. What a cutie pie in that hat. He is changing and not looking so new babyish anymore.
VERY CUTE!
Post a Comment