This is what I see out of the back windows of the house. Those are PUMPKINS!!!! I love it! When I stand at my kitchen sink and do dishes this is what I see.
Rowdy, Kip (white) and Ned (brown).
Avery running around the yard in her leotard after being a guest at a friend's dance class. Don't you love the underwear sticking out of her leotard.
By the way...huge news on the Shinkle front! Avery is potty trained! Yes! I only have one in diapers! After weeks of having her in big girl pants and lots of #2 accidents she finally got the hang of it. This was after much struggle but once we started to offer Rowdy a "dum dum" lollypop after he went #2 (for some reason I feel weird typing poop on my blog) she figured it out. Now, I need to get them to understand that we are not going to have a lollypop for the rest of our lives after we go potty in the potty. I feel so triumphent we really have been at this a long time and I was about to give up because after all we do have newborn in the house and I thought it was too much for everyone. But I am glad we stuck with it because it has paid off! Way to go AVERY GIRL!
3 comments:
So cool congratulations, can't wait until Ethan is I am so tired of nasty diapers. The little bear too, cute. The little baby next to him is pretty cute too :)!!
Yeah Avery!!! Tell her I said way to go and I am proud of her!
What a fantastic view! (the underwear, not the pumpkins - jk!)
Congrats on the potty training success - it's such a big milestone and makes a huge difference once it's over!
Post a Comment