Just a quick one. I don't have much time to blog lately. But here are a few of the kiddos. We are watching Keiana and Katie this weekend because Auntie Maryanne is being induced tomorrow. So we will be busy this weekend.
So cute, they look so big. I wish I could see that cute little Bodie in person, he looks like a sweetie. Good luck with all the kiddos, what a good aunt. Has Jaclyn had her baby? I want to see pictures what is his name? I totlly recognize the chair that Bodie is in, we have the same one. Miss you. Sorry I missed you call, when you get time post the pictures I would love to see them.
2 comments:
So cute, they look so big. I wish I could see that cute little Bodie in person, he looks like a sweetie. Good luck with all the kiddos, what a good aunt. Has Jaclyn had her baby? I want to see pictures what is his name? I totlly recognize the chair that Bodie is in, we have the same one. Miss you. Sorry I missed you call, when you get time post the pictures I would love to see them.
Cute pics :) If Keiana wants to come and play with Sophie, we'd love to have her. They had a lot of fun last time.
Post a Comment