This is our new tractor! Rowdy was so excited when Ron brought it home. He sat on it a played for over an hour! Kim, this is the photo that I took that is similiar the Kim on your blog.
We have ladybugs in our house. Lots of them. The are cute and all, but one night I counted about 100 of these little ladies on our kitchen ceiling. I could stand it for a few days and then I finally called the bug guy. He came an sprayed our house and there is not so many now. He said they are trying to come in and get warm. Well the are not invited!
This picture does not do this sun rise justice at all! But this is what I saw this morning as I loaded up the kids to take Rowdy to school. It was breathtaking! The sun was visibly round and glowing red! I am thankful I got to see it.
1 comment:
Cool pictures. I can't believe the sun is only rising when you take him to school. Sorry about the Ladybugs, hopefully they will all die off soon (is that mean?). Miss you, can't wait to see the kids in their costumes.
Post a Comment