

This little guy is so nice. He sleeps most of the time. He loves to snuggle on our shoulders and snooze away. I have decided there is nothing in the world that compares to holding a sleeping baby and taking a snooze yourself. He is really strong. When he is awake he likes to hold his head up and look around. He eats well and is letting me sleep for three hour stretches at night (not bad). Ron usually takes a shift every night when I have already fed him and he won't go back to sleep right away. He loves his daddy's big strong shoulders to rest on. When he is crying for someone to pick him up, and we can't get to him right away, he gives you the nicest little thank you sigh when you do finally get to him and he immediately stops crying. Most of the time it doesn't even seem like there is a baby in the house because he sleeps so much. I am looking forward to him having more awake time to play. Rowdy and Avery are doing well with him. The give him the perfect amount of attention...they don't smother him but they are not ignoring him either. Avery is usually the first one to respond to him when he cries and Rowdy always wants to hold him and give his little head a rub. We love you Bodie!!!
Sep 17, 2007
Getting to know Bodie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sooo glad to see some more pictures of that cute little boy. Fun to see some of just him up close. You guys do good work. I can't believe how good you are doing. I am proud of you.
Post a Comment