
Ron bought Rowdy a new bike on our camping trip. It is bigger, heavier and much faster. It took him just a bit to feel comfortable with it. He still needs to practice starting and stopping but he has the hang of riding. The kids enjoyed riding bikes too! There was a loop for them to ride on in a circle that brought them right back to the camp site. Avery's bike is so loud we could hear her all the way around the loop. I have a hard time relaxing when the kids are not in sight.

Me and the "three" kiddos!

Look at this...Doritos and a blue Gatorade. Rowdy asked me "is this lunch?" I said "no" he asked "is it dinner?" I said "no". I said "this is camping." That is one of my favorite parts of camping is the relaxed eating schedule and the "rules" that are flexible and change because you are not at home and on vacation.
1 comment:
It looks like ya'll had a blast. We have a sand box in our yard and yes, it is the most played with toy in the yard...could I get your e-mail address?
Post a Comment