
I haven't posted pictures of our little calf "Lily"yet. Rowdy named her. She is so cute and she has white eye lashes. She is getting more and more used to us coming out and feeding her and talking to her. She won't let you pet her very much. But we are working on it....I can't wait to scratch her behind her fluffy ears.Anyways, last night Rowdy and Avery's cousin Tamar spent the night and we went out to feed Lily and as I was putting hay in the wheelbarrow to take it out to her Tamar looked at Rowdy and said "Is your Mom using a pitch fork?" It just struck me so funny! I guess I have been fully initiated into the classification of farm gal!
2 comments:
She sure is cute. I hope you get goat pics up too, they are adorable. :) Hope things are going well and you are feeling good.
Too cute, look at my little farm friend. Wish we were there Madie and Ethan would love it.
Post a Comment