

In an effort to look as though I have some skill behind the camera I took these two photos of Rowdy. I was hoping that one would turn out. Well to my surprise and quite by accident I got two shots that I just adore. He put the car up on the flat bed truck while he was playing! Obviously, doing what he has seen his dad do a million times. I took the photos hoping I would get a shot like the second one. But I actually love them both. This sand box was the highlight of the camping trip we just returned from. The kids played in it all day. Hmmmm...maybe the farm needs a sand pit. They played well too! Not much fighting or bickering!

This is a good action shot too! The cars are smashing into each other and you can tell Rowdy is providing the sound effect.
1 comment:
Cute, love the pictures, they did turn out great. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You know how to camp an RV sounds good to me. Jeff wants to buy a bigger tent.
Post a Comment