
The only time in our lives as women that a little "pudge" on our thighs is ohhhh so sweet!


Avery loves these boots! When I saw her kickin' back on these haystacks with her pink cowgirl boots on I had to run and get the camera! Grandma Linda has been calling her "Pinky" since she was born because she was always wearing pink. Not much has changed. Although, Avery has the kind of skin tone and coloring that whatever color I put her in she looks good! We were on our way to Dallas Summerfest to listen to Uncle Joey sing, so we had to put on our cowgirl boots. I need to find a pair for Rowdy! By the way, the other day Rowdy told me that I have become a pretty good farmer. He also, told me since Dada is the farmer I am the farmer's wife.
1 comment:
I love the chubbs. I can't believe how grown up she looks. I miss you. Thanks for the chat the other day.
Post a Comment