I have been getting up pretty early to work out in the morning. Therefore, I have been feeling a bit tired in the afternoon. Yesterday I was feeling that way and I was freezing. So, I grabbed some books and told Bodie to go climb in my bed and we would snuggle and read.
Well after Hop on Pop and the ABC Book my eyes were heavy. I told Bo to look at books or he could go play in his room. I have the ability to take a "nap" and "hear" everything that is going on....it is a Mom thing. I woke up to this next to me....
Well after Hop on Pop and the ABC Book my eyes were heavy. I told Bo to look at books or he could go play in his room. I have the ability to take a "nap" and "hear" everything that is going on....it is a Mom thing. I woke up to this next to me....
It was the sweetest part of my day...


3 comments:
Oh, so sweet!
Wish you lived closer. We'd work out together. Gotta find something to motivate me. Ugh!
That was SO sweet!!!!!
I love it when they fall asleep cuddled up to you like that!
Love it, I love how you can see the breeze blowing the curtain in the background on the last one, it almost feels like I am there. What sweet sweet pictures.
Post a Comment