Apr 1, 2011

Alex P. Keaton...

So, Rowdy has taken to wearing shirts and ties to school and any other opportunity that comes up. Since I didn't really want him wearing his white church shirts to school, I bought him a few shirts that he could wear to school and the other ones would stay nice for church. The day I brought them home you would have thought I brought him a puppy or something...he was thrilled!


I have been trying to figure out what the big deal is and why an eight year old boy would want to dress this way. I don't mind it...he looks so sharp. I am figuring that he likes the attention he gets when people say he looks so nice.


The bonus to the whole situation is there are a few other little boys in his class that have followed Rowdy's example and are starting to wear ties to school....how cool is that...little trendsetter! Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Alli said...

That's awesome! A little republican smarty pants :)

Kim said...

I am totally laughing, I love the title. Is he a little stud muff or what?

Corinne Ritz said...

OK, that is SO adorable! He is so grown up! Your kids are beautiful!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Sharp dressed little man! Love it. I love that he's already choosing his own style.