Nov 28, 2010

Sharp dressed "young"man...

Rowdy has an important day coming up and needed to have the proper outfit to fit the occasion. So we went shopping and found this little number. I was thankful that I was able to find a size that fit him so nicely! This is Rowdy's first real suit. I don't think he knew they were called suits. He has been pointing out all the people that wear one lately. I sure do love this boy that keeps doing very grown up, young man type things!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

I just can't believe how handsome he is. He just looks tooo grown up in that suit. He looks like a little missionary. I am so proud of him and his upcoming day. I have a little package soon to be on it's way (for him and you). I wish we were going to be there. Congrats Rowdy on making a very good and important decision.