Bodie's preschool has a real live Zuzu pet! We took her home several weekends ago and the kids loved having her here. The funny thing was I kept calling her Isabelle the whole weekend. And then when it was time to take her back to the school Rowdy asked why the side of her cage said Annabelle??? Exactly why I was never a straight A student!!!
The kids really want to bring her home over Christmas break...I'm still thinking about it. Her little heart shaped nose is enough to earn her a stay during Christmas but I'm still not sure! Avery adored her of course!
The kids really want to bring her home over Christmas break...I'm still thinking about it. Her little heart shaped nose is enough to earn her a stay during Christmas but I'm still not sure! Avery adored her of course!


1 comment:
So sweet. I think taking a class pet home would be a perfect way for my kids to have a "pet" too bad none of them have one. Avery looks like she is in heaven.
Post a Comment