So cute and funny, it seems like more than just a week since I had lunch with just me and my buddy. Enjoy him he is such a doll.
I love your blog. You put mine to shame! But I'm with you I started it because I needed to journal. I always said I would scrapbook it but I never got around to it.
Julia I seriously can't get over how cute Bodie is! All his little expressions and those big blue eyes. What a fun little bumpkin!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute and funny, it seems like more than just a week since I had lunch with just me and my buddy. Enjoy him he is such a doll.
I love your blog. You put mine to shame! But I'm with you I started it because I needed to journal. I always said I would scrapbook it but I never got around to it.
Julia I seriously can't get over how cute Bodie is! All his little expressions and those big blue eyes. What a fun little bumpkin!
Post a Comment