I used to give Bodie fruit snacks. He loved them. He called them "Na-nacks". Bodie used to also have really bad diaper rashes. I called those "owie-bums". It took me awhile to figure out that eating Na-nacks = owie-bum. So, while we were in Hawaii I distributed zero Na-nacks. Guess what? No more owie bum! See little triumphs like that make me feel like maybe I am qualified to be a Mom! The saddest part is he sort of went through a withdrawl from them. He kept asking for them months after I stopped giving them to him. And I had to choose my words carefully, because if I said the word "snack" he would beg for them. Poor little guy.


2 comments:
He and Landon would for sure be freinds because Landon loves raisins too, and loves fruit snack. We didn't get owie bums from them, but I can't say they are really healthy in anyway so we stopped buying them too. I like how you did the little squares, how did you do that?
that is the sweetest post and I think that you are a more than qualified mother.
Post a Comment