It seems like I don't have very many photos of this little boy. So I am going to try to get more of him. This album idea is going to work out great! Here is another layout I worked on last night. I knew I wanted to get some shots of him afterschool. I thought we would be taking some more photos of him on his bike. When Ron asked Rowdy to feed the chickens I followed him in there and just let him do his thing...When I take photos of Rowdy he will pose for me. But the ones that end up being my favorite are the ones I snap when he is talking to me and telling me a story. Today he was talking about the movie Up! and his favorite line when the Dogs get distracted while they are talking and say "Squirrel!" So that has been a little joke around our house right lately.
Jan 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is going to be such a fun book, if I wasnt' so lazy right now I would do the same. What a crisp clean fun way to make a scrapbook, and no stamping or cutting required, gotta love that.
Post a Comment