You don't know how good it feels to type a regular blog title and not check to see that I am typing the right number in the title...whew!
So this is the plan for my 2010 blog. I have been inspired by another blogger and my friend Kim to do something different with my blog. The 365 was fun and I know that I took more photos than I would have if I didn't have the challenge.
We got the idea from another blogger who on the 12th of each month takes her camera throughout her day. She takes photos of all the things going on. Then she blogs about 12 of those photos.
I am going to take things one step further and begin with the end in mind. I am going to take these blog posts and turn them into a book at the end of the year.
I am really seriously thinking about doing a seperate 12 of 12 for all my kids too! I would pick a different day of the month and follow only them around with the camera. I am thinking their birthday day would be a good day. Although, Rowdy and Avery are both on the 7th so I need to work out that detail.
Doing something like this will force me to do two things. One, take pictures of things that I normally wouldn't at times of the day I normally wouldn't and I will be forced to take more of me and Ron (and that is a great thing!). We don't tend to be in many of the photos.
If anyone wants to join me it is not to late. I didn't really commit to doing this until yesterday and the 12th was two days ago. So my January 12th was really the 13th...oh well.
Jan 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment