Oct 9, 2009

Two Hundred and Eighty...

Photobucket

I was finally able to snap a few of Rowdy on Sunday and I am so thankful that he is so willing to flash that incredible dimple at me anytime I ask. He is totally in to Herbie the Love Bug lately. He does a pretty good sound that is pretty darn close to how Herbie sounds. He has watched all the little bonus features on the movie we have and his little photographic memory is able to spit out all Herbie the trivia he knows.

When I quickly glanced at this image on the back of my camera my heart sank because it was as if a teenager was staring back at me...honesty! He just looks so grown up to me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That dimple is going to make the girls swoon, just wait he'll have to beat them off with a stick.