Christmas would not be complete without sitting on Santa's lap and telling him if you have been a good boy or girl. We have had many discussions around our house this year about if Santa is really real. I am doing my best to make it last as long as possible with the kids. Rowdy is doubtful but I think we kept the magic alive for one more year. He is just to literal to believe it all and smart. He caught me off guard when he told me that the paper I was using to wrap some presents was the paper that Santa used last year...he was right. I had used it for the Santa presents last year and thought no one would remember so I used it for the presents from Mom and Dad to the kids this year...oops! I just told him that Santa and Mama have good taste in wrapping paper and I just bought the same kind from the store.
Bodie was really cute he just sat on Santa's lap and had a little conversation with him about what he wanted. Santa would say something and Bodie would say "yes" or "no". Darling!
Rowdy putting in his order for a stream train that he wanted.
Bodie was really cute he just sat on Santa's lap and had a little conversation with him about what he wanted. Santa would say something and Bodie would say "yes" or "no". Darling!
Rowdy putting in his order for a stream train that he wanted.
Hello Kitty please and lots of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment