Oct 12, 2009

Two Hundred and Eighty-Three...

My posts are going to be really random for awhile...in an effort to finish this 365 that I did for 2009. These were from our first day in Hawaii and oh how I wish we were on that beach right now!

Photobucket Bodie walking out onto the beach for the first time. Look at his little fingers all spread out. It didn't take him long to start digging and playing in the sand. He was not interested in going near the water at all.
Photobucket
Rowdy didn't waste anytime getting in the water...as you can see he just got right in...who needs a swim suit?Photobucket

I don't think I got too many shots of the kids playing in the sand with them looking at the me...too busy!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You're so brave that you took your camera into the sand, I was terrified to do that when we went, but I wish I would have because your pictures are great.