I was able to spend the day with the kids at school on their last day before Christmas Break. I spent the morning in Rowdy's class and bounced back and forth between Avery's and Rowdy's in the afternoon. It was fun take a break from my normal routine (if I have one) and go hangout with them at school. Both Rowdy and Avery's teachers had stockings in the classrooms for the kids to fill and open on the last day.
Rowdy dumped his all out and started to eat all the treats inside. Avery took a different approach and just peeked inside and pulled out some of the items to inspect. She did ask to eat one of her candy canes. But she didn't want to lose any of her treasure so she kept them all inside until she got home.



She is saying "Merry Christmas" before they got to open their stockings!



She is saying "Merry Christmas" before they got to open their stockings!
What a great way for all of us to start the Christmas Break! My mom watched Bodie and when we got home they were napping on the couch together...so sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment