Nov 10, 2009

Three Hundred and Thirteen...

They took a super quick break from playing in the waves for a shot for Mom! Avery played in the water a ton more this trip. Last trip she was happy just to get her toes wet in the tide. This time we had to tell her to come back she was in the water too deep.

She was so fearless this time. Even after she got stung by a jellyfish the first time going in the water. She came crying into the house and it took me a minute to figure out what had happened. I helped her get the sting out the only way I knew how and she was fine in no time. If you need to know how to get the sting out after you have been stung by a jelly fish just have someone pee on your sting...I know it is totally disgusting but it works! And I don't want to be responsible if you ever find yourself in that situation and I didn't share this little bit of knowledge of mine.
After Avery got stung some of the other cousins got stung too! So for awhile there during our first night in Hawaii, kids were coming in off the beach crying and all the parents were peeing on their kids! I kid you not!

Photobucket

No comments: