Aug 14, 2009

Two hundred and twenty-three...


The weekend Kim and I got together was really short but we did manage to carve out some time to go to lunch and go practice what we learned at the workshop. We found a couple places on the way to lunch to hop out and take some photos. This one was a surprise to me because I was so pleased with the way it came out of the camera. I did the smallest amount of editing to this photo...well I had a great subject to work with to start. I guess I learned something at the workshop because I loved the color of this photo and the exposure as well.



Kim, I had a great time during your visit and I wish we could have spent longer doing what we love and enjoying each other's time together (kid free). What a treat it was to have a break from the norm and hangout with a girlfriend!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I totally concer, I miss you and I will have to have you send me a copy of that picture.