Rewind: Bodie is such a smart little boy. When we went to get his cast off, we walked down the same hall to the same room were he got his cast on and he said..."ow, owie"! Smart, smart, smart little boy!
Before:
Before:
He warmed up quickly when he saw there was a fire truck to play with.
Waiting for Dada to zoom the firetruck back.
The saw was loud and this was really hard to watch and I am glad I don't have that guy's job.
Rowdy, looked on so sweetly and very concerned about Bodie.
Ron was calm during the whole thing holding Bo and talking to him.
We asked Bodie if he got a "new" arm?
He confirmed the answer with this look. There is a tear on Ron's hand. I was so sad that his little hand was overexposed in the photo, but so glad that I caught the expression on his face.
This was seconds after they pulled the cast away...that must feel so strange.
Checking out his new arm!
1 comment:
So sad. I have to say that one with him sitting on the floor has a definte "L" quality to it if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment