Aug 1, 2009

Two Hunderd and Eleven...

I am exactly one month behind on this blog post per day goal that I made with myself. So my plan to get caught up is to have a systematic approach...it's the Virgo in me, what can I say. And by no means was that a hint that my birthday is coming up. I take pictures everyday, practically. So I am going to go through my archives and post from each day of the month of August. But as I type this I am realizing if I really want to get caught up, I need to do two posts a day, one from August and one for September.I took this on August 1st. I was probably practicing one thing or another with my camera. This little one is really starting to talk much more. He shocked me the other night and kind of said his first sentence. It was bedtime and I asked him where his tractor book was and he said, "Tractor, book, brother, room." It was very animated and he was so cute trying to tell me where the book was. He is adding new words to his vocabulary everyday at warp speed.He loves to point out tractors and mail boxes when we are driving somewhere. So you can imagine what my van sounds like, "Mama, mail, mail, mail!!!" as he sees each one in succession along the side of the road. And since there is no shortage of tractors around here..."Mama, Dacdo." Dacdo=Tractor Before he could say Dacdo, he would just shout "Mama!" and point out the window at the Dacdo. My two favorites as of late are, Yep and Nope! Love that buttery boy!

No comments: