Hey at least you can get a fake smile I have a hard time getting any smile from Landon. Fun to see the pictures in from the last posts, the kids do look so little.
JULIA!Your pics are gorgeous - btw - striking and interesting. It makes me want to come down there and get some family shots done (which I am usually very strongly opposed to b/c the one - count that one - time we've done it I looked like I was 40 (at 25 mind you) and I've been scared of them ever since).
2 comments:
Hey at least you can get a fake smile I have a hard time getting any smile from Landon. Fun to see the pictures in from the last posts, the kids do look so little.
JULIA!Your pics are gorgeous - btw - striking and interesting. It makes me want to come down there and get some family shots done (which I am usually very strongly opposed to b/c the one - count that one - time we've done it I looked like I was 40 (at 25 mind you) and I've been scared of them ever since).
Post a Comment