I have been trying to figure out what size I need to make my landscape photos so they show up in there entirety. Usually the right side gets cropped off. So, I am just testing things out.
LOVE the pict of Bodie's hand! You are doing an awesome job with your manual settings! Hasnt the snow been wonderful to get so many pictures! Looks like you got tons compared to us - bet the kids have loved that!
3 comments:
We got snow here too, but I am surprised it looks like you guys got a fair amount there. I love the ones of Bodie.
That's what we've been doing too - it's so fun!
LOVE the pict of Bodie's hand! You are doing an awesome job with your manual settings!
Hasnt the snow been wonderful to get so many pictures! Looks like you got tons compared to us - bet the kids have loved that!
Post a Comment