I just bought this for Avery at Amazon. I have wanted to get it for her for awhile...it is 89 bucks at Walmart and I got it for 29.99....WHOO HOO!!!
I have seen it in person at a friend's house and it is really cute!! It is kind of big, so you need to have space for it. With the winter months coming up, I thought it would be a fun little hide out for her.
By the way, Amazon has some really good deals. In fact, this little playhouse was 49.99 two days ago...then this morning it was 39.99...this evening it was 29.99. I ordered it this morning and I called Amazon and they honored the 29.99. Now that is how to earn repeat business!!!
3 comments:
So cute I wish I had a big room for stuff like that the kids would love it, but oh well they can use their imaginations. Don't you just love a good deal.
So cute I wish I had a big room for stuff like that the kids would love it, but oh well they can use their imaginations. Don't you just love a good deal.
Nice find! I've seen that before and can't believe how inexpensive you got it for. Will it be a Christmas gift? Sooo glad not to have a little girl jonesing for that!
Nic
ps t/w Shelli last night. When I get her email address, I'll send your blog over.
Post a Comment