Dec 17, 2008

Anything to get a good shot and some practice...

Me: "Bodie, Bodie, look at Mama, Yoo Hoo, Bo Bo, over here, where's Mama, peek-a-boo"
(and making other various noises to get him to look at me so I can practice manual focus on my camera)
Bodie: "Brrrrrrm"
Photobucket


Me: "Bo-man do you see the bug in Mama's camera?"
(Pointing to the lens and trying to manually focus at the same time)
Bodie: "Huh...bug, what bug?"
Photobucket


Me: "Where's the bug?" (still adjusting and tweeking the camera like I know what I am doing)
Bodie: "In there!"
Photobucket


Me: "Good Job! Where's the bug?" (I'll get this yet)
Bodie: "Right there!"
Photobucket


Bodie: "Are you sure there is a bug in there?"
Me: "Yep, it's there keep looking"
Photobucket


Bodie: "Mama, you're silly"
Me: (Standing on a chair with a Pez dispenser in the Hot Shoe of my camera) Hot Shoe - where the flash attaches
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alli said...

Looks like you've got it figured out! I can never get the shot in time with manual focus.

Kim said...

To funny, what great shots. He is such a cutie. Who knew it was the hot shoe? Not me!!