Jun 30, 2008

These are so random...

She picked this for me at one of her first t-ball practices.

Rowdy showed so much improvement this year. He would hussle to the ball when it was hit to him in the out field. Last year he would just watch it as it rolled by him. He really didn't even understand that he was supposed to go after it. He did much better this year and showed more motivation to play as well.
I forgot to post pictures about this little "Grandma Party" that the kids and I had for the Grandmas in our life. We had a nice lunch and the kids sang a song for the grandmas. I took a picture of the kids with each of their grandmas and sent it home with them in a frame. It was really nice and we will be doing it again next year.
Bodie's smile is just like the little sun above his head.
Proof that Rowdy put the hubba hubba on it when the ball was hit to him. I love this picture! It needs to be cropped a little but I love that is shows him looking at the ball and getting after it to go scoop it up and throw it to first base.


3 comments:

Kim said...

So fun, it defintely looks like you have been busy. I love the grandma party idea, too bad all my kids grandma's live too far away :(
but it looks like they had a fun time. That one of Bodie is too sweet, I wish we could get Landon and Bodie together it would be fun to see how they interact. Miss you.

Amanda Davis said...

I love the entries that are a whole lot of little things! It is like getting all caught up with a few words! Love it!

Alli said...

I love the grandma party idea! I wish all ours lived close enough to do that.