On our way to church...Avery has her hair in two low pony tails and let me tell you she was thrilled.
Bodies cute chubby little ankles!
He loves the bunnies!
On our way to church...Avery has her hair in two low pony tails and let me tell you she was thrilled.
Bodies cute chubby little ankles!
He loves the bunnies!
2 comments:
Love the matching shirts (I'm glad I'm not the only one that does it). Even if the flowers are weeds, WOW, and what good looking kidlins. I miss you so much and still can't believe I haven't even met the youngest member of your family, and he is getting so big. I just know that he and Landon would be friends. Thinking of you.
Cute pictures and cute piggie tails!!! Sorry I won't make it this weekend! We are leaving for vacation on Sat am!!! Wish I could be there!!!
Post a Comment