Jun 10, 2008

A 6 year old lives here!




As I was walking through the house the other day I was noticing how Rowdy's toys have changed over the years. He has always loved anything on wheels and the sound of a engine running was one of the first noises he made as a baby...brrrrrrmmmm!
Bodie has been enjoying all of Rowdy's baby toys. But it is so funny to see how things have changed with Rowdy's interests. He loves Thomas the Tank Engine (well any train for that matter) but Thomas is taking a back seat to Transformers lately. In fact so much that sometimes I have to ask him to talk about something else for a change. It is just hard to see my oldest grow up. There is no toddler left in him at all...he is a BOY!

We will be having Rowdy's 6th birthday party this weekend and I will post some photos of the actual birthday boy after that.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Rowdy boy, What did you decide to do for his Party? I understand about looking back at the toys and feeling sad that they out grow them, because there is so many memories associated with them. It's hard to see them grow out of stages. I always think of Thomas the train when I think of Rowdy and the kids playing on the train table together. I hope Rowdy had a great Birthday we miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see some pictures of the Birthday Boy !!!

Alli said...

That's such a cute post. I like how you picked up on the details of how your kids change and their toys evolve.

Amanda Davis said...

My neighbor is interested in your stamps if you still want to sell them. She bought quite a few of mine and is a major stamper!!! So if you want to bring them buy sometime I can show them to her.