Avery's Preschool graduation was last Thursday. She loves her teacher so much. She talks about her all the time. When they had their dinosaur week Avery came home and was talking about dinosaurs all the time. She was able to tell me all the neat little facts that she had learned from her teacher Ms. Dianna.
Rowdy has a Kindergarten graduation as well. It was so nice. He has done really well in kindergarten. We face a tough decision when it comes to placing him into 1st grade. We can't decide if we want to send him to the small school close by or the larger school in town. The small school he would get more one on one attention (I think) and the big school just has more resources (library time, computer lab, a gym). We are leaning toward the big school but still can't decide. He is a great little reader...many of the teachers have told me he is one of the top readers in his class. The teacher even gave Rowdy a bag of books that he could read to the other students in his class. I am so proud of him!
Best Buddies!
One more of Avery girl! She is smart as a whip too! She loves to draw, color, work on writing her letters and do basically any art project (wonder where she get that!) On one of the papers that came home from her class she said that she wants to be a Mom when she grows up...I thought that was a really sweet thing for her to say. She does have a very strong maternal instinct and has since she was tiny. I used to find her animals and dolls with real diapers on them when she was only 1 1/2 or 2.
2 comments:
So fun cute pictures. Miss you guys the kids are just getting to big. M & R already have a whole year behind them. I want to see you in person. Hope all is well.
Great pics as usual! I know which ever school he goes to he will do great! Good luck picking!
Post a Comment