

We spent the weekend at the race track. Whenever we camp at the track with the RV I always feel just like we are straight out of the Cars movie....campin' at the race track. Anyways, I am super busy with preschool, church, and trying to run the household lately so I haven't blogged much. I did get these cute photos of the kids this weekend and I wanted to share. I like the way the reflective slide made the picture turn out really well. Gotta run for now!
4 comments:
Great pictures!
Awesome pictures! How big a difference a new angle can make.
So fun to see the kids. Sorry I haven't commented sooner, I am behind on checking out blogs since our little family stomach bug. It was good talking to you today. Miss ya.
Sorry I just saw the comment you left on my blog a few weeks ago. I am sure he still has bunnies since they had another litter!!!! Call me and I will give you their number!
Post a Comment