Sometimes, Rowdy helps me with the dishes. I give him all the plastic cups and plates. Mainly he likes playing in the water and bubbles. He does a pretty good job of helping though. I like doing this with him because we get to chat as we are doing chores.
Playing on the dirt pile that Ron dug up in our side yard.
He drew President Hinkley. I think he did a great job. He even drew the flowers that are in front of the podium.
Boys!
2 comments:
I just love how cute your kids are! It amazes me that you are washing dishes by hand! I have been there! But I think it is really good that you get your kids involved in it. I remember washing dishes with my mom at his age. I loved it too! Now I am glad I don't have to but my dishwasher gets a good work out every day!
Okay he is looking too grown up I can't believe it. What a sweetheart helping out. He is going to be one good lookin kid, you better watch out. I will have to show Madie the pictures of him.
Post a Comment