May 12, 2008

I am in love!

We actually had time to stop and take a photo on our way to church...and yes those are Christmas lights on our porch...what's it to ya'? At this point we should just leave them up!
I have wanted one of these for awhile. Costco has them for a better price than the tv offer or the on-line offer. Well guess what I got for Mother's Day. And I LOVE it!

Rowdy really wanted to make Apple Juice first. So we did and Oh My Word, it was so good! The kids had a blast helping me.

This morning I have already had homemade Vegetable Juice. Also, I made carrot juice and used the left over pulp to make these muffins. They are delicious and so healthy. Rowdy had some carrot/apple juice before he left for school. I also made a quick glass of fruit juice with some leftover fruit that I had in the fridge from the weekend.

The coolest part of this machine is there is no waste. It extracts all of the juice from the food and you are left with this dry pulp that you can add to other foods. You have to make sure that you rinse all the parts as soon as you are done making the juice...kind of a bummer but so worth it! The machine is really easy to use and put together too! It is really well designed.

So there is my product review of the Power Juicer!

I hope you all had a great mother's day!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute picture so fun to see you with the kids. Congrats on the juicer I am sure you are having a blast with it. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.