Nov 25, 2007

Blessing Day!



Thank you sooooo much Kymberly for making this sweet little blessing outfit for Bodie. It was so special and everyone love it. I started to tear up when I put it on him. Thank you for such a thoughtful sweet gift.

The blessing was so nice. We had the family over to our house to bless Bodie. Maryanne and Rogers son Kitiona was blessed earlier at church. Anyways, I am exhausted because we have had family coming and going since Thanksgiving. We had an awesome day on Thanksgiving...good food, good friends and family and fun!

3 comments:

Kymberly said...

I am so glad that the outfit worked for you and that it fit Bodie. He looks handsome! Hope you are doing well.

Kim said...

So cute, it reminded me of Ethan's blessing outfit. He looks so cute, glad it went well, can't wait to hear more about your Thanksgiving.

Alli said...

What a special day! Cute, cute outfit - Kymberly never ceases to amaze me.