Nov 14, 2007

I've been tagged by Allison. She is in my side bar. I was supposed to follow some specific directions but I just want to get the seven random things about me down. I am trying to make them different from the 100 things about me from a few months back.

1. The strangest thing happens to me when I accidentally hit my head really hard on something or stub my toe...a naughty word just comes flying out of my mouth. It's not the same word each time, it just happens and for that few moments when my toe or head is just aching in pain I actually feel the emotion RAGE!
2. When I am working on something I don't like to get interrupted. Sometimes I don't start projects because I am afraid I will get interrupted and not finish them. (this tag for example)
3. I love to make lists so I can check off what I have done. It is the only way I survived taking 18 credits in college one spring. Sometimes I will add something to the list after I have done it just so I can check it off. There is a to do list waiting for me right now as I sit here typing these words.
4. People have described me as outgoing, bubbly, friendly, confident and all those words. But most the time a feel totally antisocial.
5. I could put butter on something every meal I eat. Therefore, I just don't eat it. I tried not to write about weird food habits but this one just snuck in there.
6. I have dreams about being an Olympic gymnast.
7. I like to watch documentaries about murders and how they solve them. I usually end up watching them when Ron isn't here and I end up going to bed terrified and scared out of my mind that the boogy man is going to get me and the kids. I have watched way to many of them. Even if I haven't watched one for awhile I still get creeped out at night in this big ol' house by myself.
8. Here is a bonus one...I just spell checked this and I think I misspelled over 10 words. I am the worst speller. My friend Nicole loves this about me...don't you Nicole! : )

4 comments:

Alli said...

I had to laugh at the comment that you sometimes add an already completed item to a to-do list just for the sheer pleasure of checking it off - I totally do that too!!!
Keep dreaming about that olympic gold - you can do it! Just like Mary Lou!

Kim said...

So fun to read about others silly things. I love the list thing to. My problem is I always loose my list, especially grocery lists, it's gone before I even get to the store. I think the lists are where ever all those lost socks from the laundry go. Missing you.

Mama Rak said...

I admit, I do love that about you indeed! Such a weird pet peeve to have, but I almost find it an exciting challange for everything I read...can I find something misspelled? I appreciate you thinking of me each time your spell check is used, because admit it---you do!

Love these random thoughts! Only wish there were more :)

Amanda Davis said...

I have to use my spell check too! NO Shame!!! THat is why they invented it!!!!